- Firearms Half-Life
- Wild Tangent Dancing girl audio visualizers
- Special Forces Combat Medic
- Battlefield 1942 (Battlecraft42)
- Battlefield Vietnam (BattlecraftV)
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield 2: Euro Force
- Battlefield 2: Armored Fury
- Battlefield 2: Special Forces
- Battlefield 2142
- Battlefield Modern Combat
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- The Tale of Despereaux
- Major League Eating: The Game
- MOBHACK! (Available on iTunes)
- LEGO Chima
Born in May of 1965 in Salt Lake City, Utah Eric began programming at the age of 18 when he was given a Radio Shack Color Computer 16 for Christmas. He has always been inventing games, such as board games and card games, since he was very young.
He entered the programming profession some years later with the ambition of entering the gaming industry. He eventually entered the gaming industry working for Alpine Studios where he worked on such titles as Johnny Moseley Free Style Skiing, Aggressive Inline Skating, The Game of Life, Monster Truck Madness 3 and many others.
He was the team lead, designer and lead programmer of the popular Half-Life mod Firearms that won two PC Gamer awards for PC Gamer MOD of the Year for 2000 and PC Gamer Best Multiplayer Game of the Year Runner-up 2000.
He worked for Digital Illusions CE (DICE) where he worked on such titles as Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield: Modern Combat, Battlefield 2 and it's expansion packs and Battlefield 2142 and is the creator and programmer of the titles public editing utilities.
Game Play elements